Saturday 5 December 2015

Sticking my head over the parapet and waving for attention

Hi all,
         I'm just going to "send this up the flagpole and see who salutes", as they say. This is (or rather was when this was posted) a new blog, compared to most of the ones I have seen on the net that have been stomping along for years, it does not have much actual battle content (it has more now) and I will admit that it is not expanding as quickly as I would have hoped when I started (this is still true). My painting skills need improving, which I hope will come with practice. My terrain skills are firmly stuck in novice mode and I don't mind admitting it. I am gradually increasing my props with 3D cutouts gleaned from the net.
          What I am after with this post is to get some feedback on the blog. Good bits, bad bits, any programs that you find useful when you are writing your blog, such as adding speech bubbles into photos, links to check etc.
          I don't expect a great long reply from everyone that reads this, although that would be nice, if you would like to contribute on here or elsewhere on the site, that would be great.

Thanks in advance for me trying to pick your brains.....

Ivor

P.S Its been at least a month since this was posted, should I have added a "Pretty please ?" in there ?. Eighteen kind folks have actually looked at this page, I suppose you guys and gals out there are all busy doing your own stuff, I can't blame you, it's more interesting than typing away in here.  :-)

I will probably learn more by reading other folks' blogs anyway, it's just finding the time to see whats out there in Blogland.

No comments, but at least I got some likes. Thanks for that.

Have fun and have a happy and safe life.

6th October 2017. The offer still applies, comment away.


No comments:

Post a Comment