Sunday 14 February 2016

5P - Production of Droids pt3

Hi Everybody,
                      I have added photos of "Pinky" and Rose to their character information slots.

I have just started taking pictures of Droids part three. I don't know how long it will take to finish, though. The first couple of pictures is included at the end of part two to show the improved set.  I had just finished moving everybody on Turn 2 when I had to recharge my camera battery. Not to waste time, I have written up the first two turns set of notes though.

Turn 4 was a firefight. I have checked the weapon stats and ranges in the 5 core rules, plus the odd printout of notes. I had to redo part of turn 4 as I had moved and then fired instead of just firing.

I was having a slight computer problem, but I think I have it fixed now. I will continue to add bits as and when I progress through the fight.

I am now on to Turn 5, with our first casualty of the fight! Who can it be? I'm not saying, just yet.

I have just been typing up my notes up to turn 4, I think I missed out on a couple of shots, but I can easily roll for that.

Phew, that's the actual game over with. Now to finish off the narration, sort and pick the photos, add special effects (which I have never tried doing before), decide what goes where and then publish it.

The narration of the game itself is done, but getting the pictures aligned is causing me a slight problem, and the FX is complete.

So just a few final tweaks and I am done.

Posted, at last. I did add a bit on at the end,  but I have still got to work out what the next installment might be.

Regards,

Ivor Cogdell

No comments:

Post a Comment