Sunday 15 May 2016

W3 - Some goodies for my Wasteland

Hi all,
         I have just got some transport items for my wilderness setting.

The Target- A nice juicy helicopter
It will need a bit of customizing though, the trailer is much too open.

Here are the baddies.

More baddies courtesy  of  "Hot Wheels". (C)2015 Mattel.All rights reserved. (R) (TM).



Cruise Bruiser.
 I was just trying to write the code to generate the scenery positions, possibly other stuff too. I tried using python, it was too fiddly, I went back to Microsoft Small Basic, but I can't find the random function. I will probably resort to tape measuring and random dice rolls.
                Hmm, does w3 include how much ammo for each person ? Accuracy of shooting while driving and shooting at the same time ? No.
                I'm just pondering adding a bit of "Necromunda" - Ash Wastes" to the mix to give the action a bit more spice.

Wastelands = Necromunda, Ash Wastes conversion.

1 resource = 10 Cash.

For more pics on W3 - More Mobile mayhem.

My W3 Vehicle Rules tryout has now been posted.

Ivor




No comments:

Post a Comment