Saturday 28 April 2018

Review - Paper Bombed House by David Graffam

Hi all,
          The "Bombed House" by David Graffam was my first Papercraft Project and I had no problems with it. Three lots of printable designs are included in the PDF, so you can pick your design to suit your relevant time period. I mounted the prints on fibreboard for my gaming use afterward, as you may have guessed, I thought it would look better than "plasticard" or cardboard.

TIP: To aid in the assembly, I used small nails to hold the floors and walls in position while my PVA glue set. I then painted the edges of the fibreboard to match the stone and beams on the walls. The project also comes with crates, walls, and ladders as a bonus.

The Bombed House and many other designs by David Graffam can be obtained on the wargame vault website.


A selection of the prints

The overlapping edges need to be glued down or cut off.

The top two floors are yet to be added.

First additions of edge paint, with GW Skavens for scale.

The top two-floor remnants added.







A fun little project. More pictures in this range coming soon. The embellished model can be seen in some of my "Arrival at Mordheim" wargames. 

Rating 5 out of 5.

Ivor Cogdell


No comments:

Post a Comment