Monday 27 May 2019

Notice Board 2 - Update 4

Hi all,
          Larna, one of our Circle Battlegroup GM's was kind enough to give out some 15 mm figures that she had spare at the club last week and it encouraged me to treat myself to some Dwarf figures from Pendraken Miniatures to go with them, along with birthday pressies, Barbarians for Martin and Romans for Richard.
           I have not tried painting at that scale yet, but once done I will pop them on here.

Any links or tips for painting at 15 or 6 mm, Please drop me a note in the comments section.

I found How I paint things -15 mm and 15 mm fantasy figures.

For instance, using models from one genre to another, e.g. 15 mm Pendraken Miniatures "Alien Bugs" as D and D "Carrion Crawlers" if your carrion crawler order is stuck in the post or "holodeck Simulations" - your modern characters in Fantasy / Historical locations.

Blog Maintenance Note: I have just added links and a quick addition to the Aftermath, to my Project Z posts and added a new section of "Art". These are some of the fantasy and science fiction images I have done over the years, in watercolour and acrylic. My work is not up to Alan Bean standard, but I enjoy doing it.
       
Terrain - I updated my "4Ground Ruined house corner type3", adding links to the various parts and where it finally appeared in a game.

On the slightly different topic of Role Playing Games, which often uses table top models, so I'm not too far off base. I want to give a Shoutout to Johnn Four and his roleplayingtips.com/blog/  He has lots of tips and freebies for the overworked GM, such as a free NPC tracker.

Another game / tool for the GM is  "How to host a Dungeon"  (C) 2008 by Tony Dowler.

Regards all,

Ivor Cogdell

No comments:

Post a Comment