Tuesday 11 July 2017

WHF-The Journey Part One.

Hey folks.
                I'm just setting up my battleground that my merry band of Dwarfs will have to pass through on the way to the mysterious and fabulously wealthy place that is Mordheim. The streets are paved with gold and jewels, with magical artifacts ripe for the picking, so 'tis said, although the people that are saying it are not exactly fabulously wealthy themselves, another mystery to be solved. My landscape is not totally complete yet, bits need painting and gluing. I'm pondering on the party size, I may split my group into two.

The wooded area.
The hilly area.
The Farmstead
That is just the thing to get the dice rolling.

I have added a few bits here and there, a couple of camp sites and paths need to be painted up, the ruin has been modified slightly. I have got to wait on the postie for some characters to arrive. It's a bit greener and wetter, but the tree bases need painting as well. Swings and roundabouts.

I pondered on adding some extra photos but don't want to ruin the actual conflict to come.

What's that?

OK, you talked me into it, one photo, two if you are good.

Woodland trek

The Camp Site
I hope you like the setup. As for the baddies, you will just have to wait and see, I'm thinking of at least two lots for variety.

Ivor Cogdell


No comments:

Post a Comment