Wednesday 27 June 2018

Progress

Hi all,
          You might have noticed I have been making ruins lately. I am now able to confirm that my Dwarf party are making their way into Mordheim. I am currently shooting the episode, but it will be a few days more before I can put it on the net.
      (Teaser - they have just been found by their opponents.)

I must admit do like being back in the general's seat again.

Update 30 June 2018: I am now part way through Turn 4, snapping and taking notes as I do so.

5th July. I am now part way through Turn 6, starting to edit the info for here. Looking forward to the Barrage Show at Stafford on Sunday.

6th July. Now writing up Turn 3.

Would you like me to post the text as I do it without the pictures? Put a comment in the box below.

8th July. Thanks to all of the Barrage organisers, traders and game players, another great show from everybody. Pictures have now been posted on site. I bought some aliens and fantasy figures, plus the "Frosgrave" (C) (R) Registered Rules by Osprey Publishers. I will see if our club is interested in playing this next after our "Warterdeep" campaign comes to an end.

10th July. Arrival at Mordheim - Part 1 is now posted.

21st July. (49th anniversary of the moon landing). Part two, turn 5 has now been edited, but I will wait until I have more content before posting.

14th August 2018 - I have now completed turn 9, but it the last few turns are still to be edited.

I fancy getting the latest set of Nordic Weasel fantasy rules, I must see if there is a demo out there.

16th August - due to an error with the rout rule, I had to rewind the action back to turn 8. The person routing was not the leader. (All alone did not apply).

Regards,

Ivor

No comments:

Post a Comment