Wednesday 12 December 2018

Just a quick question

Hi all,
         Just a quick question for you, "what RPG or Wargame did you expect not to like, but did ?", Or if you want to do it the other way around "What did you expect to like but did not ?"

Please put your answers (and why, if you want) in the comments section below.

In my case it was Chuthulu, I am not usually into horror as such (apart from D and D), but I tried it a couple of times at my local club, "Circle Battle Group" and liked it. If you want to find us on Facebook, it is Circle Battlegroup.

I watched the final 15 minutes of  Robo Rally, a card-driven board game. Robots race around a randomly generated conveyor strewn course, where you plan your moves with the cards you are given (which may be of no use to you whatsoever but you have to use them anyway), then they all move together and hope you are not knocked out of sequence and crash into a hazard or shot by another player. The gamers all seemed to be enjoying it, but I'm not sure it is my sort of thing. I suppose that the proof is in the playing.

Regards all,

Ivor Cogdell

No comments:

Post a Comment