Sunday 10 November 2019

Terminator number whatever - Updated 2019.12.04

Hi all,
         I've just found out I have missed the new Terminator movie, I did not even know that the release date was close. Apparently, it was an ignore the last two Terminator films and pretend this is number three. Just like Star Trek and Spidey. I did not bother with the new set of Spidey. I'm sure that the writers and directors like nothing better than messing around with our minds......
       Speaking of the new Star Trek timeline films, I hear that number 4 has been canceled. Boo. Hiss. On the brighter side, I see that the venerable Patrick Stewart is coming back as Jean Luke Picard to do some goodies though. Yaaay.

So, a quick review of the advertisers involved - 0 / 10.

Roll on the latest Star Wars, fingers crossed we don't get a "pup".

Regards all,

Ivor Cogdell

No comments:

Post a Comment