Wednesday 18 May 2022

Thoughts on - Shows 1

 Hi Everyone,

       I was looking forward to going to a couple of the wargame shows this year, Alumwell in Wolverhampton and Barrage in Stafford. Both, i see are now cancelled, unfortunately. Are there any shows going ahead that I can get to by public transport from Birmingham UK ? (Salute- London, I would imagine, would be one, but not sure what travel times involved on the tube.)

         I saw one in the Walsall area, but it was to far away from the bus lanes. The Birmingham games expo is still on as far as I know, but I don't  think there is any wargaming apart from board games. Please correct me if I am wrong on that point, as I have never been to one, yet.


Regards all,

Ivor Cogdell

1 comment:

  1. What was the last show that you attended? Was it worth attending? Did you overspend?

    ReplyDelete