Wednesday 2 October 2019

What I have been up to

Hey folks,
               Apologies for the lack of content lately. As I mentioned in my previous post, I have been going on refreshing walks, trying to resurrect my art website (then finding out that the website I went with does not have a lot of free storage to play with, drat). I have been indexing my artworks, over 540 pieces, that is now finished. I have completed one painting for a work colleague who was leaving and I have another one on the go at the moment. Going out metal detecting, with high hopes (but finding not a lot), at least I got some exercise and some (theoretically) "fresh" air.
               I have actually been gaming as well, but the role-playing game sort, playing Chuthulu (horror). Our gamers are currently playing Chuthulu set in ancient Britain A.D. 70. My character met a grizzly death at the hands of a deranged zombified druid, just after I went completely loopy due to seeing an "Old One", newly summoned by the head druid. My ghost is now appearing to members of the party, upsetting them no end.
              I have some Mordheim games still to write up, one is in the process of being updated, but I may have to do them out of order, once I get the chance. I have started to paint up some 6 mm Dwarfs, as well, for future skirmishes.
              I have just posted some Roman goodies on the site for you history buffs, so that has topped up the content a bit.

"Easedale Crags" (C) Copyright 2019 Ivor Cogdell. In a private collection.

Regards all,

Ivor Cogdell

No comments:

Post a Comment