Thursday 28 May 2020

Thoughts On -The new version of Blogger is creaky. Updated - 6 June 2020)

Hi everyone,
                   It looks nice, but it is bent, close to being busted. I could mot at one time upload photos to it, I get the error message "docs.googledocs.web" does not connect to your computer. I'm running windows 10 with Chrome. I have tried a different browser, brave, no luck. I have 12 gb of upload room for pictures, so it is not that.

I have looked on the forum, with no joy, it just keeps repeating itself with an answer and saying the post has been locked, as if that solves anything.

Just to point out, I have had absolutely NO problems with the original one, so they CAN get stuff right on the nail, they just have not tested the new one enough OR given us the tools to comment on it properly. I have checked on it and it is just about fixed.

Previous review score - 1 out of 10.

Ivor Cogdell.

Update 6/6/2020. - I can now get pictures onto the website, but it seems a slower procedure.

3 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment