Sunday 24 May 2020

Round of applause - Updated.

A Great Round Of Applause

Hi all,
        A big thanks and a great round of applause to all of you for getting me over the 8,000 viewing count mark and of course, as usual, everybody helping in the fight against Corona Virus.

I have been doing a bit more painting today of the Crab Man from the previous blog entry "Getting Wet" and I have put them on here for you in the next posting - Crab Man. I have also cut to size and fitted a replacement shelf in my reclaimed shelf unit in my game room, with that and a cupboard, I can have a swop around now.
          A quick shout to all of the wargamers on you tube helping to promote the hobby. A big well done to all of you new bloggers out there, keep on going now you have started.

Try out these dudes -

Wargaming Recon - the longest wargaming podcast,
Mel, the Terrain Tutor,
The Black Magic Craft,
On the Table Top, formerly "Beasts of War".

Regards all,

Ivor Cogdell

No comments:

Post a Comment