Tuesday 30 June 2020

A Quickie

Another Quickie post for you

Hi all,
          I hope you all enjoyed how it turned out at Durk's Compound, the 5150 scrap. The end was a pure improvisation bit. If you have not seen it, please have a look. I shall be finishing off my 5 Leagues from the Borderland episode soon. The Text and photos are done, just got to mash them together.
           In a similar vein, I have upgraded to the second edition of 5 Parsecs From Home. I have not had chance to read it or do a print, but I am looking forward to new perils and dangers for the crew. 

5 Parsecs from home 3rd Edition, 5 Leagues from the Borderland and many other great titles for the solo and cooperative players can be found at - https://www.thewargameswebsite.com/tag/nordic-weasel-games/

Cheers m'dears,

Ivor Cogdell

1 comment:

  1. Hi all, life still tying my shoelaces together and slowing me down. I will get a post in eventually, not sure when.

    ReplyDelete