Sunday 6 September 2015

Pause 1

Hey folks,
                 I just had to take a quick pause, in order to print out the Nordic Weasel complete supplement of 5 Parsecs From Home (91 glorious pages), then stuff them into Poly Pockets, so they stay nice and clean.
         I have an idea of what I think should occur, in the next scene, but that said, I've still got the quest/job scenario to go through. They may not go as expected. More rolling to do before that happens.
                    I had gotten in a few supplies, paper, base card, glue, Blue tac, and poly pockets. Got to get some more ink though. Been looking at a few sites out there, some very good artists and modellers. If you know of good sites, please add them to the comments, please.
                     I'm just wondering how to do the next scene with absolutely no props at all. I thought about using Blender Rendering software, or a free mapper. I have tried battle chronicler, which may have uses but did not gell for me. I think crude comic style may have to do.
                      In the end, I converted a poly shape into a warehouse, so it all ended well. As you can see if you follow the links to Job 1.

Ivor Cogdell

No comments:

Post a Comment