Thursday 10 September 2015

Pause 2

Hi all,
         I have just got some foes for our heroes to battle. All have now been painted, but not to any great standard- see my Gang entry), I have done the backgrounds for each one. I have also added a picture of Tim in the Character section.

         The last few days, things have been on hold, I have a few days off work and doing a bit of walking and visiting with mates. (I want to see what happens with the shoot-out too).

           Another job done is I have bought the 5 Core (C) rules from Nordic Weasel Games (C), to go with the 5 Parsecs From Home Supplement, so that I can continue studying how to play the game. I also bought the Every Star an Opportunity supplement for 5 Parsecs From Home.

            I have added a Planetary Data Page And a Hougemont Cast Page, which I will update as needed. My newly constructed ruin from 4Ground now has a DIY addition to the layout, from foam board.

Regards,

Ivor Cogdell

No comments:

Post a Comment