Tuesday 29 September 2015

Pause 3

Hi all,
           You will be pleased to know that I have finally got around to purchasing some more models  for the Blog. em4 and Crooked Dice Games came up with the goods for me. Thanks to Colin on the Nordic Weasel Yahoo Group Forum for pointing me in the right direction with some handy suggestions.

As someone almost once said, "Mr.Scott, ready to beam down goodies."

"Aye, Sir. Energizing now."

The postie has arrived, unfortunately, so has the Xmas move around at my shop. this means I will not have much free time to do my other stuff for a bit. I'm also mid decorating, but I may do a bit of priming during a break.

Just added a few names to the Hugemont cast list.

I do want to be generating more posts than I am at the moment, but real life keeps butting its nose into everything. Just had to buy a new Digital aerial, I have fitted it and it works ok, I have just got to get some more co-ax cable to reach the tv downstairs.

Just painted the missing bits on the model. Pictures posted

Next day, loose keys - so have to change lock barrel on front door after I get home (had a spare key to get in with), check for cable extenders while shopping, all gone.

Frustrated, yet again.

I have finished off my Corner ruin, unless I find other bits to add to it.

Thanks to the person who bothered to vote in my poll,which is situated right at the bottom of the blog, on the left. I will try a different question and see what results I get this time. Maybe a different place would be better, if you think so, leave a comment here.

Another shout out and thanks everybody who has taken the time to have a look at my site, I have now topped the thousand mark. Please feel free to comment on anything I have done or suggestions.
                   I am wondering, what is the difference between a follower and someone who has me in their circle ? Google plus is in a world of its own.

Ivor

No comments:

Post a Comment