Friday 16 October 2015

Terrain - Building 4Ground Corner Ruins Type 3 Plus D.I.Y Additions Part 3

Hi all,
          This is my next stage photos of my d.i.y. section of the ruins.

"My knife must be here somewhere."
There are still bits of final decoration to add.

Added more wall, texture, and floorboards.
 Some of the floorboards were supplied, (I did not use them all here, I saved some for later use on other projects), others were made from more lolly sticks. The texture is made from brown umber paint and sand.

I think that will do.

"Anybody home ?"

With better lighting
More defences were added (mainly against nasties) from floorboards.

The spike section, lower right, is removable for entrance / exit. 2 spikes then remain.



Diagonal spar now removed.

Can you see the broken glass in the window?



With added walkway
Some of the defences still need painting, but I thought it was about time I posted again with something new and this was all I had.

I'm pleased with the results. Are you going to buy one now and see what extras you can add to it?

Thanks to 4Ground for putting in the effort and making great products.

Ivor Cogdell

P.S. It has now taken residence in Mordheim, along with other goodies. See The Journey and WHF - Arrival at Mordheim.


No comments:

Post a Comment