Monday 27 April 2020

Mucking about (Updated).

Just mucking about

Hi all,
         I have been watching model painting videos over the last few days, apart from doing some artwork and mucking about in the garden, strimming hedge borders one side and hacking through brambles bindweed and ivy on the other. It is looking better, but I pranged my big toe in the process and could not get to the computer, as I needed to keep the foot elevated. Oh woe was me. I made the best use of time by doing a couple of watercolour pictures in the back garden, which I will post here in due course.

Preliminary Sketch "Tree in next door's garden".


"Over the fence 2" - Copyright (C) Ivor Colin Cogdell 2020.

I'm glad to say that it's on the mend now. The Big Supermarkets are quoting a five day wait for deliveries, so I hobbled down the hill to the local corner shop today, only to find out they were shut. I had mixed a day up in my mind and it was Sunday, not Monday, as I thought. Good job I still had tinned stuff in hand.

My lone can of grey primer seems to have gone astray, so I am stuck with continuing with models I have already coated. I may try giving some existing models a wash, a technique I have not tried as yet, so fingers crossed for that. I will report back on the results.

I have also done a few moon shots.

Mel, The Terrain Tutor and myself at Barrage last year.
I also found this of Mel, who hosts the Vlog "The Terrain Tutor". A great guy, as I'm sure quite a few of you know from watching some of his episodes on youtube. or at theterraintutor.co.uk



Taking a stroll in Sutton Park, Birmingham, UK.
This is one of myself, getting some fresh air in a local park

Hi to all of my club mates and net readers out there. Stay in and stay safe.

Regards all,

Ivor Cogdell

No comments:

Post a Comment