Saturday 11 April 2020

Quiz Question - Update 15.04.2020.

Star Trek Discovery DVD Price change

Hi everyone,
                    I was (note: was being the operative word) going to buy season 2 of Star Trek Discovery on DVD the other day ( 9 April 2020) on Amazon, but when I checked on the price of it, I found it had leapt from £22 to a staggering £28 GBP. Any ideas why this is so? Have they added more content, such as trailers for season three, if there is one? Is it because Picard Season 1 has aired in the UK? If you know or at least have another idea, I would love to hear from you

 In the comments below, if they will let you or at

ivorcogdell @ hotmail.com

Many thanks and stay safe indoors,

Ivor Cogdell

Update

One of my spies suggest "It could be because season 3 will be shown on tv soon and they see it as a chance to up the cost.". We are not saying that is correct, it is just a theory.

But if you know different.....

Ivor Cogdell

3 comments:

  1. Just seeing if I can post a comment from my mobile (Android).

    ReplyDelete
  2. All you shoppers out there, any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just asked on Facebook, let's see who responds the fastest.

    ReplyDelete