Thursday 1 June 2023

In the wars 2

 Hi folks,

               After recovering from a wonky back, I have a PC problem. I get locked out of my PC. It refuses me access to the login screen. I had to take it to the local PC Repair Dude and get him to fix it. "Thanks, Kevin of Chandler's Computers." Along with an SSD upgrade to speed things up a bit. You do notice the difference to loading times, so do go ahead if you are thinking of having one installed.

                  I am just catching up with my Job search and reinstalling my progs on to the faster system at the moment. I had a nice day out at the local Sea Life centre yesterday with a couple of pals.

                 Google Analytics say I need to tweak something in the settings on here, so I will give it a bash now.


Regards all,


Ivor Cogdell



No comments:

Post a Comment