Saturday 23 April 2016

Alumwell Show 2016 Pictures

Hi all,
           Here are my pictures from the Midland annual Alumwell Show 13th March 2016. As usual, there were quality efforts by all of the clubs to put on fantastic displays and run demo battles. My apologies for not having many details of the clubs doing the displays or the subject matter involved, but you might be able to track them down on the Alumwell Website. I hope they give you some ideas for your next layout.

Ivor

Village Life










Elst, near Arnhem.




"Charge !"

A futuristic setting for an Infinity Rules skirmish.

Egyptian area.

30.5 cm Howitser  1/11/1916

Industrial area.

Defenders well dug in.




Defend the Airport




"Bandit at Two O'clock"


A sleepy little village.......

Perhaps not.

"To the barracades !"

"Have a care.....Fire !"

Assorted yokels....  Errmm  I mean ..trained militia.

"Its your round !"

Market day in the village.

"Get them pigs out of the way  !

Objective - Capture the King in the coach (He has just crossed the bridge)

Clip clop clip clop.

"All these posh folks are always in a hurry ."

"I bought the last pint."

"..... so I thought lamb stew again tonight."

Can they stop the coach ?

"Oi, you've knocked my hat orf !".

"This riding lark don't harf make you thirsty, I could murder a quart right now."
In case you were wondering, he did manage to escape.

Slightly more modern transport.
Yer actual bit of kit, lovingly restored



Advert - I hope you went along.


No comments:

Post a Comment