Wednesday 22 February 2017

Pause 7

Hi all,
         I'm currently doing a simplified WH 40K "Rogue Trooper Copyright 1987 Games Workshop, "Advanced Space Crusade" (C) 1996 Games Workshop - "Hologame" for the crew and passengers of the Spaceship "The Magic Carpet". I'm not sure how long it will take to play and then stitch the info and photos together into a battle report. I am doing the report as I go. At least I'm off the mark again.

Hologame part 1, turns 1 - 4, part 2, turns 5-6, part 3, turns 7-8, part 4, turns 9-10, part 5, turns 11-12 have now been posted. I am currently working on turn 13.

I am painting up some Dwarf warriors for some skirmish rules, parts one and two are now posted.
I have got some paper scenery to cut out and mount onto foam board, time consuming. It did not help as the documentation had errors. Watch this space.

Ivor

No comments:

Post a Comment