Saturday 27 October 2018

Slight interlude - Updated.

Hi All,
            This is a slight interlude while I catch my breath, I am doing overtime at work, selling lots of much needed Xmas goodies to everyone, I'm sure you approve.  I have some pictures to add to the First Man post. I have now posted my second "Project Z" Zombie battle report up to Google that took place at Martin's house, plus there is my Mordheim scrap to finish off. Part 4 is now posted too. Part 5 has now been fought, I have just got to check the aftermath, edit and post it.

             I went to see the film Bohemian Rhapsody, enjoyable, I thought, and the folks who do the Oscars seem to agree with me. A special Halloween Chuthulu rpg fun fest took place at the Circle Battle Group, with Martin as GM, set in the 1890's-ish involving a haunted house and 7 teenage school chums. What could go wrong ?..........

Enjoy your gaming.

Ivor Cogdell

No comments:

Post a Comment