Tuesday 4 June 2019

Review - 15 mm figures from Pendraken Miniatures - Updated

Hi all,
           I recently received an order from Pendraken miniatures. I thought you might like to take a look at their fine wares.

This is the Dwarf Warband Pack contents.
 Here they are in close up.






This is the Dwarf Leader Pack.

This is the Barbarian Leader Pack.

They all arrived in a sturdy padded "Jiffy" bag, roughly four days after my order had been processed. They do state an average of 21 days for delivery. At first glance there seems to be very little "flashing line" metal around the edges to be removed, apart from a tiny spike on each base, which would be easy to accomplish. A mix of nice poses and costumes on the figures, I am looking forward to painting them. Once they are primed the details will stand out much better.

I have ordered from them again.

Update: I now have a set of the Dark Elves, civilians, Terminators and aliens, plus some curved walls as well. I have just given the Dwarf section a coat of gray primer.

Regards all,

Ivor Cogdell

1 comment: