Friday 21 August 2015

The Beginning

Greetings to one and all

This is the beginning of my wargaming site. It is not exactly spectacular at the moment. I began my wargaming, like many others, with 28 mm  Warhammer 40K © Rogue Trooper and Warhammer Fantasy games. This got me into Role Playing Games, Dungeon and Dragons ©, Advanced D and D ©, version 2, then 3.5© and then into Pathfinder © on the net, which is where I am now. The latest "Mad Max" © film, "Fury Road", perked up my interest in the Post Apocalypse setting. I am playing Solo at the moment.

The rule sets I have been reading at the moment include DBM Ancients ©, 6mm Starship Troopers © (Only played a bit),   Two Hour Wargames - Free rules (CR.3.1 ©  and Swordplay © ), Dungeon Crawl ©, 5150 Urban Renewal © and Star Army ©), Angel Barracks - KR16 © and Nordic Weasel Games -5 Core skirmish supplement Five Parsecs From Home. ©, with the Every star an Opportunity expansion and Wastelands 3 ©  on the Post Apoc Wargames Forum.

Please join me to see how my miniatures will fare - Death or Glory.

Ivor Cogdell

No comments:

Post a Comment