Thursday 6 October 2016

Pause 6

Hey folks,
               This is just to fill you in on why there has been a pause in the action of late. I work in a national retail store, which shall remain nameless, but it is now stocking up and swapping things around for Christmas, So I have been getting overtime when it is available, as you do. That means I am playing catch-up with all of the other stuff I have to do. I did manage to fit some new lights and reflectors to my pushbike, ready for the darker nights.

                I have got some more 6 mm items from an online store, but these still need painting. I have done running repairs to a couple of critters that needed a bit of attention. I have been gathering some raw materials for my next area, bases which will need cutting, painting etc. you know the drill. Things are moving forward, but slowly.

                  I have made a bit of terrain for my Junker Base, some tents, a rubbish pile and a partially completed fortified vehicle entrance, with a swing drawbridge.

                  I may do a quick fantasy game to keep my dice warm or possibly something based on the Ultramarines board game. (This is still in the planning stage, my fingers are getting twitchy for lack of dice play).

                  I have just started getting into the wargame scene on Youtube, a bit late, I know but better than never. I have watched a few diy tutorials and a few demo games of  SAGA games. If you have any recomendations, please leave them below in the comments.

Time Commanders was back on the Uk TV, yaaay.

I did get to see Star Wars : Rogue One on Saturday. (See my Review.)

While passing a railway hobby shop, I purchased a few goodies, landscape wise.

Also purchased, a command post in a ruin made by airfix.

Regards all,

Ivor


No comments:

Post a Comment