Tuesday 22 December 2020

Merry Christmas 2020

 Hi all,

A Merry Christmas 2020 to all of you blogsters and gamers out there. It's been a gloomy old year, but hopefully you have been able to get a game in here and there, do some model painting or find some interesting new rulesets out there to pass the time.

       I have been in contact with my first GM, Richard and his brother, John and we have managed to get a RPG together to while away the time. I have posted the early episodes on here, so at least I have been able to generate some content for the blog, even though it was not exactly wargame stuff.

I have not been reading many blogs either, being honest, but watching terrain making stuff on YouTube. There are loads of great content out there, for whatever your theme may be. Take another look if you have a spare moment or three.

Take care all,


Ivor Cogdell

1 comment:

  1. That should be spare moment. 😂 I blame the cider, you know, and the chockies.

    ReplyDelete