Friday 3 December 2021

Microblogette - Updated

 "Happy New Year everyone",

                   A quick update on my upcoming Frostgrave battle report. I have relocated my gaming photos on my backup hard drive. I swopped them onto my main drive last weekend-ish, so I can lay my hands on them easily.  I have found a new virtual friend in the hobby, "Hi John N" and other friends have been in touch. A big wave to the Battle Circle wargaming group in Birmingham and players and DM's everywhere.

                  I was chatting to John about assorted games and war hammer came up, as it often does. There have been a few versions of 40K figures. I have some "Rogue Trooper" units and a few of the version 9 magazine figures, plague bearers etc. I prefer the early version Space Marine with the clean lines. Is version 9 your favourite sculpt or do you prefer earlier versions ? 

Update 1 - I have found my warriors stats, you can find them in my next post - Frostgrave Warriors.

Update 2 -  I have posted my Frostgrave Battle Report Number 1 to the net.

Update 3 - I have just found all of the script for it and will edit them into the Battle report over the next few days. Currently it is in two parts (partly edited), but there will be three eventually.

Stay warm and safe folks,

Ivor Cogdell



.

No comments:

Post a Comment