Wednesday 15 December 2021

Frostgrave Warriors

 
Hi everyone,
                    Here is a list of my first bunch of Frostgrave Warriors. Meet my daring Wizard, Haviskar Skaramir, his apprentice, William Tremayer and their assorted hired guards.
Haviskan and William are armed with Staffs at the moment.  



They are ready for action. 

I was not exactly sure how this "paste" from a spreadsheet that I had used to create it was going to turn out like. I do admit that the result was a bit fuzzy, but hopefully it is clear enough for you.

Frostgrave Report no 1 part 1 contains turns 1 - 9 photos and After battle campaign report, text complete for Turns 1-3, and Turn 9.

Frostgrave Report no 1 part 2  contains turns 4 - 6 photos and partial text for turns 4 and 5.

I am in the process of editing the rest.

Stay safe and warm.

Ivor Cogdell



No comments:

Post a Comment