Friday 5 January 2024

Seasons Greetings - Updated 23.01.2024

 Hi Everybody,

                            I hope you all had a good festive season. I was mainly watching tutorials and battle reports on YouTube. I did get to see a few non-gamer mates too. I watched seasons 1-4 of The Expanse, which I can highly recommend, the books are very good. Leviathan Wakes by James S.A. Corey is the first in the series, I believe.

                              I have been flicking through Mighty Empires and printed out the rules, (I need more ink before I can do Rally) and "Rally Round the King" since the "Old World" has been revamped in the new books and models that are coming out. I will not be getting the updated versions as I have Version 1 and 6 of Fantasy Battles, not to mention that they cost a bundle. 

I do want to find my mini bat rep photos before I start anything new. I think my monitor is on the way out too.


Regards all,


Ivor Cogdell

No comments:

Post a Comment