Wednesday 7 August 2024

Thoughts on - Films Lockdown DVD (No Spoilers)

 Hi Everyone,

                      I have just seen the film Lockdown and I am sure that it would make a great plot for a science fiction adventure game or tabletop skirmish wargame at your preferred scale and rule set. Our damsel in distress, Miss X is visiting an orbiting prison, for the reason of Y. There is a jailbreak because of Z. The authorities have to send in our hero or heroes to rescue her and find where something has been hidden, otherwise he will be charged and locked up in the same jail, for doing naughty things that he is being framed for. You can do a "One Off" game or spread it over multiple game sessions as your heroes work their way through the different levels of the facility to rescue Miss X.

I saw the trailer of this film when it first came out, but I missed it at the cinema, I am so glad I finally spotted it at my local movie store. The visuals (meaning blood and gore special effects) and acting are very good. That's another reason to watch it, by the way.


Warmest regards,


Ivor Cogdell

No comments:

Post a Comment