Saturday 24 February 2024

Painted Mordheim models

 Hi Everyone,

                      Here are some models and terrain I did for my Mordheim Setting.


Zombie having a bad day, "Anyone seen my 'ead?" Gargle.

"Stop right there or I'll let you have what's in ear for free."

Bretonian.

Dwarf and Beastman

Smacker.



Dwarfs from Rear.

Dwarf and Beast rear.


Amazon


Spring. "Any coins?" "Rocks and stuff, maybe a couple".












































Banner Carrier.



Not a fantastic paint job on them, I admit, but at least now they are table-ready. I am not sure if they are official Games Workshop models, but they will suit that purpose.

Please see Rules and Copyright Pages for Copyright information on models etc.


Regards all,


Ivor Cogdell

No comments:

Post a Comment