Tuesday 25 May 2021

Thoughts On - 5 Parsecs From Home - Second Edition - Updated.

 Hi all,

             Its been a while since I did anything with my 5 Parsecs unit, mainly to do with the lack of scenery than anything else I have got some in the works, but they need assembly. I knew that Ivan had brought a second edition out, but I had not had chance to flick through it until recently. He had given it a complete overhaul, with colour headers for the different sections and tables. The tables have been given values that change the gameplay more than it did before, which is good. The enemies have bee increased to give the storyline more flavour.

           I have also obtained the Every Star an opportunity, Salvage Crew and Planetary generation supplements, which can be used with the second edition. I notice that there is at least one alien race that is new on the scene since I was on his website last, along with the K'Erin. Ivan has started a paetreon group which grants members supplements on a regular basis. 

            He has also got a low fantasy setting -5 Miles from the Borderlands which has assorted supplements, plus a new medaeval skirmish game too.

Regards all,

Ivor Cogdell

P.S. There is now a third edition out. Check for later posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment